The Dharumavantha School Library welcomes all the students to use the facilities and resources for study, research, exploration and reading in a friendly and quiet environment.
The E- Library:
In addition to the wide range of books, the library provides opportunities for students
to get access to computers. It provides easy access to online information and services anytime to assist students with library needs. It also allows students to search and browse for resources available in the library online via the Internet.
Using the Library
The procedures for registering library users as well as the terms of access are explained in detail in the Library Use Policy document, available in the library.
The students are expected to respect the needs of other users and follow these guidelines:
- The Library is a place for study and research. It is important for all library users to maintain a quiet study atmosphere.
- To maintain the library collection in good condition, users are expected to treat all library resources with care. Users must not bring any food or drinks into the library.
- Personal belongings should not be left unattended. The library cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings.
- Students should leave their bag at the lockers near the entrance.
Borrowing library materials
- Students should provide student identity card given by school to use the library resources.
- Books are checked out for two weeks and may be renewed for two more weeks.
- Users with overdue books cannot check out more library materials.
- The fine for a late book is 50 laari per day.
- Items borrowed from the library remain the responsibility of the student borrowing them. If items are returned in poor condition, there may be a replacement cost.
- Any lost library items must be paid for. There may be a replacement cost and service charge.