Meads is the schools Math Club. The name meads stand for Mathematics Educational Association of Dharumavantha School. The club was inaugurated in 2005.
Aim: To share common and specific issues that the students face during the learning process and discuss appropriate remedial measures.
Mission Statement: Equip students for inter school competition and develop brilliance and logical power.
- The Objectives
- Perpetuate the Mathematical ideas among on our students.
- Inculcate logical and articulate thinking.
- Develop the mental abilities of the children.
- Keep up aesthetic features of Mathematics.
- Make the students to understand Mathematics better and identify its use in real life.
- Find interesting and easier ways of teaching and learning Mathematics.